[Asterisk-Users] Open for beta testers - free calls in us/canada

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Tue Jul 27 13:10:33 MST 2004

Be warned, I just told the wife to use it.   :)

Thanks for the ld.

I tried it and it seems to work, but it is insisting on ulaw.

-- David Hickman

Pots		314-865-4752	x1 business  x31 home
FWD		23633			""			""
IAXTEL	700-865-4752	""			""
AOLIM	fsckrmrf
ICQ		7059948
Yahoo	dhickman

THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO SIMPLIFY MY
LIFE!!!!!!