[Asterisk-Users] Pickup zap channel already in use?

Mark Woods asteriskadmin at fuse.net
Tue Jul 27 09:58:47 MST 2004

I have to admit that your question interested me because I'm thinking of setting up the same thing.  As of yet, though, I haven't found an answer to it.

It's fairly simple when * has picked up, but I haven't really devoted much time to figuring out how to do it when it hasn't.

So...let me work on it, and I'll let you know what I come up with.  It's going to take at least a week, though, as I'm going to Oshkosh for the EAA Airventure on Thursday...but I'll see what I can come up with after that.

-Mark