[Asterisk-Users] asterisk <-> stanaphone?

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Tue Jul 27 09:08:25 MST 2004

I know they are still getting on their feet (I'm being polite here), but I can
call almost always from their softphone, or my Zultys Zip-2 hardphone.

I consistently get the error 'SIP response 403 "Forbidden" back from 216.128.82.18'
the account is good, receives calls just fine.  The user-agent change did not
matter (although it IS being used in the SIP headers).