[Asterisk-Users] Re: New Beta version of Grandstream Firmware 1.0.5.9

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 08:30:47 MST 2004

In article <20040727114430.23087.qmail at web53206.mail.yahoo.com>,
 <mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not sure - I emailed their support and they told me to either:-
>
> a)  contact my service provider for the update
> or
> b)  set the tftp server IP address to 4.3.153.50 - but check with my
> service provider first..

Hmmm, trying to pull the files over by hand, this is what I get:

# tftp 4.3.153.50
tftp> binary
tftp> get bootload.bin
Error code 2: Do not have permission to use this TFTP server
tftp>

A look at tcpdump confirms that this message is coming from the
remote server.

Can they tell whether it is a phone making the request?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield