[Asterisk-Users] Re: New Beta version of Grandstream Firmware 1.0.5.9

mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 04:44:30 MST 2004

Not sure - I emailed their support and they told me to either:-

a)  contact my service provider for the update
or
b)  set the tftp server IP address to 4.3.153.50 - but check with my service provider first..

Anyway - as my own service provider I gave myself permission and set the TFTP IP on the budgetone..  after a power cycle (reboot won't do it) I now have 1.0.5.9.

Michael.

Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
In article <1090909420.2793.2.camel at robinhood.linuxautrement.local>,
Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 01:08 -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
> > Alex wrote:
> > > It gets definitely better every day.
> > >
> > > List of bug fixes follows:
> > >
> > > Release 1.0.5.9 7/26/2004
> >
> > Got a link to the firmware?
>
> I just pulled it from
>
> http://www.hellofone.com/downloads.html

So why is it that all the recent firmwares (anything after about 1.0.4.55)
have never been available from Grandstream, but only from Hellofone?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield