[Asterisk-Users] ENUM lookup help

Rick Wilson rickw at leftsoft.com
Mon Jul 26 18:34:13 MST 2004

Never saw an answer to your question.  I finally figured it out:

Using nslookup:

separate the digits of the number you are looking for by periods and
reverse the numbers.

So, 1234567890 would be:

nslookup
 > set type=ANY
 > 0.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.e164.org

Using dig

dig 0.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.e164.org ANY

These will both give back cryptic answers but, you will see your URL in
there somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Rick