[Asterisk-Users] Nat...again....

Mark Woods asteriskadmin at fuse.net
Mon Jul 26 08:14:51 MST 2004

This has probably been answered somewhere, but I'm stumped.

I have two Zap channels (FXS and FXO), both working fine.  I
can call from Zap/1 to Zap/2 and reverse.

I've also configured SIP channels, both inside and outside of my
firewall.  Inside can call outside, and outside can call inside.
Also, both inside and outside can make and receive calls to/from
Zap/1 & Zap/2.

What doesn't work, and makes no sense to me given the above, is
two outside SIP channels can connect but cannot pass traffic.  It
would make sense to me if I couldn't already accept inbound/outbound
SIP calls in some other way, but that isn't the case....

Thoughts?  My sip.conf is below (edited slightly for privacy):

Thanks!

[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
context=sip-extensions
;srvlookup = yes
;pedantic = yes