[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Charlie Hedlin charlie at hedlin.com
Sun Jul 25 20:18:42 MST 2004

First, let me apologize for following up on my own message.  I traced
the connection the tftp configured 7960 phone was using and want to see
how close I can make asterisk approximate this for the best reliability.

The phone does an srv lookup for _sip._udp.proxy.broadvoice.com which
returns proxy.lax.broadvoice.com and proxy.dca.broadvoice.com

It then sends all requests to register for 5126920687 at sip.broadvoice.com
via BOTH proxies.

If anyone would find the packet dump usefully please contact me off list.

Thank you,
Charlie Hedlin