[Asterisk-Users] Large Enterprises using asterisk

Carmi Weinzweig carmi-asterisk-users at jimiscool.com
Sat Jul 24 06:50:59 MST 2004

I want to clarify how this works now on *.

First, on a legacy PBX, like a merlin legend, I have phones that have
shared call appearances so that my assistant can answer my calls or see
that I am on the phone, or so that I can have one phone on my desk and
one at my conference table.

This means that if (312) 221-1212 appears on 3 phones and is in use,
all will indicate that.

Can any hard phones (like Cisco 7960's) be configured that way?

/carmi