[Asterisk-Users] Multi companies

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Jul 23 16:15:13 MST 2004

Can't you just assign a context to a Zap channel or Group of Zap channels in
zapata.conf just like you do with SIP? (e.g. Context=company1) If so, you
don't need any of that, just create separate IVR contexts for each company
and assign those contexts to specific Zap channels or channel groups you
want...

I might be wrong but that would seem to be the logical way to do it...