[Asterisk-Users] VSP? Looking for advice.

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Jul 23 14:01:48 MST 2004

 "There is always a risk of fraud" says Jeffery Williams, CIO of Broadvox.
"Our responsibility is to mitigate that risk as much as reasonably possible.
Revealing information such as the SIP credentials is, in my opinion, an
excessive risk."

This is the kind of closed-minded crap I would expect from your typical
telco or monopolistic ISP (I'm pointing in your direction ComCast)  It's sad
to see that from a VSP... I applaud BroadVoice for their choice, even if
they DO charge for multiple calls, it DOES cost them money....