[Asterisk-Users] Pipecall problem

Sales stuartb at broadbandtap.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 13:34:39 MST 2004

I have been a reseller & subscriber of pipecall since they started,
however I am really struggling to get pipecall to work for outbound or
inbound calls. I get errors that the registration has timed out.

I have tried many variations of the register command

register => 0845xxxxxxx at sipproxy.pipecall.com/1000
register => sipxxxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxxx at sipproxy.pipecall.com/1000
<mailto:0845xxxxxxx at sipproxy.pipecall.com/1000>

however none seem to work, the sip msg states it is unauthorised.

A person called Tony Hoyle on this list managed to get pipecall to work
for incoming as he said he could get the register command to
authenticate two users i.e username and authuser, but he couldn't get it
working for outbound. (Tony did you get it working?)

Does anyone know any ideas as I am a bit stumped.

This is what the section in my sip.conf looks like.

[sipproxy.pipecall.com]
type=peer
secret=xxxxxxxx
username=sipxxxxxx
fromuser=0845xxxxxxx
host=sipproxy.pipecall.com

can anyone enlighten me to what settings to use. As I am head banging
now

Regards

Stuart Buchanan

------
This email is only for the intended recipient. If you have received this
email
in error please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

are free
from viruses. You should, however, carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. We accept no liability for loss or damage caused
by
software viruses.
------