[Asterisk-Users] Large Enterprises using asterisk

Christian Hoffmeyer christian at yottadot.org
Fri Jul 23 07:00:07 MST 2004

> PS: If already existing soft (and/or hard) phones have more of this
> functionality - please let me know.

WAMi and other gui interfaces already support this.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+WAMI

We are starting work on WAMi 2.0, and I am trying to make the source
available for everyone as quickly as possible.  It's not a matter of the
source for WAMi being open.  Rather, it's just a matter of having the time
to make the WAMi source code available and having the structure setup to
support bugs, maintenance, and contributions.

J.Christian Hoffmeyer
Asterisk Solutions Group, Inc.
Huntsville, AL

(o)    256.705.0265