[Asterisk-Users] Call queues

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Fri Jul 23 05:59:04 MST 2004

Avizion,  you're joking right?

  -= Info about application 'AddQueueMember' =-

[Synopsis]:
Dynamically adds queue members

[Description]:
   AddQueueMember(queuename[|interface[|penalty]]):

The AddQueueMember function does indeed allow you to set the penalty.

Too bad penalties don't work though (or maybe they work too well?)

SIP/100, penalty 1
SIP/200, penalty 2

Call comes in, SIP/100 picks up

Call comes in, SIP/100 is busy, but SIP/200 NEVER rings...

*sigh*

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks