[Asterisk-Users] VSP? Looking for advice.

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Jul 22 16:42:26 MST 2004

Jason,

I currently have my home-office set up with asterisk and the following:
- 3 Broadvoice lines, two of which are configured for
call-forward-on-busy to hunt line1->line2->PSTN
- 1 Vonage "hard-line", connected via FXO and never answered; simul-ring
configured for...
- 1 Vonage "SoftPhone", registered in * for incoming and outgoing calls.

(also have sipgate.de and other sip-trunks, but probably not of interest
in this context)

If you already have Vonage, might as well sign up for one or several
SoftPhone lines -- search the list-archive for the configuration.  Works
like a charm and accepts multiple incoming calls on the same number.

Broadvoice is also a great option, especially for outgoing calls
(unlimited state-wide is great)

-- Jay