[Asterisk-Users] RAID/SCSI/IDE/SATA and a TE405P (or T100P) card. Should I expect problems?

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Thu Jul 22 09:41:18 MST 2004

I'm confused. In the end, overall, which is best for a T100P (or even a
TE405P) card? IDE or SCSI? Raid or No Raid?

I was anticpating putting a single Quad-Port TE405P inside a Dell PowerEdge,
Dual 1.3ghz Processors, SCSI Hard Drive (No Raid).  Was going to run 4 Full
T1 PRI's into it, either all from 1 carrier, or 4 different carriers.

Can/Should I expect problems (echo, dropped calls, poor quality, etc.)?
Should I hunt down a high end IDE based Server? Or even SATA based server?