[Asterisk-Users] Call Quality - Factors and Config Values

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Thu Jul 22 08:39:43 MST 2004

Hello All,

I have a system up and running that will be used as a PBX lcaolly with
SIP phones.  Because I am dumping all my calls into my X100Ps and have a
very small number of clients (15), I woudl like to set all my call
quality variables to their highest levels.  I ahve a 100 meg network
with a switch that has Class of Service so I have no bandwidth
limitations.  Can anyone tell me what values in which files I shoudl
change in order to set all my settings to their highest call quality
settings?  Some that I know I have set are...

sip.conf
using g711

zapata.conf
bandwidth=high