[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.0.3

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jul 22 08:38:15 MST 2004

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.0.3

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX and includes the VICIDIAL
auto-dialer
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP phones and
Zaptel devices.

In addition to many bug fixes, this is mostly an update for the VICIDIAL
application. We've overhauled the VICIDIAL frontend and backend applications
to run more smoothly and it now does predictive dialing in addition to the
manual dialing.

To upgrade from 1.0.2 you need to update all of the server apps and web
pages as well as use the new client apps, and run the update sql script and
the update perl script to generate called counts in your VICIDIAL list
table(if you use vicidial).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---