[Asterisk-Users] * INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY - PLEASE READ NOW *

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Jul 22 08:52:11 MST 2004

Are we on this again?  How about letting the list-owner(s) decide what's
appropriate here, rather than wasting bandwidth discussing what you guys
think is proper list-etiquette.  Some people differ from your opinions
and their reasons are just as valid as yours.

What gets me is that people with signatures like this:
 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz

are talking about "well deserved slaps" and telling others what not to
do.  The noive.