[Asterisk-Users] Echo on a PRI

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Thu Jul 22 06:16:40 MST 2004

What do you mean does not support? I mean, it connected to the system fine
and can place and receive calls.

As far a legal issues, that would figure. There's such a tight lock around
their phones and internet system it's crazy. Everything there is overpriced
and they try to control/put limits on everything. VOIP would definately
destroy their hold. I didn't intend on using this system for business use,
just personal use as 9/10 of my large family resides in Australia. Ohh well,
I guess I better disconnect the thing. Especially if I can't fix the echo
issue.