[Asterisk-Users] Can anybody recommend a good T1/PRI provider ?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jul 22 06:07:19 MST 2004

Are you looking for local or Long distance? What will these T1s primarily be
used for(inbound/outbound, domestic, local, long distance, international)
How important are per minute rates to you? how many minutes do you expect to
use per month?

We are in Tampa Florida and have 15 T1s from several different providers so
I may be able to refer you to one if it's a match to what you're looking
for.

MATT---