[Asterisk-Users] Help! BT UK has striken again ! I lost CLID!

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 22 02:45:09 MST 2004

Thanks for the reply Kevin,

The loss of Caller ID happened while i was using a properly patched RC1
without rebooting. All calls before the ADSL upgrade were displayed with
their correct Caller ID. Then the ADSL upgrade came... it was very obvious
when it happened because I lost INTENET connectivity and then when my
router resynced I had 1mb transfers.

Since then though all calls give me the Caller ID error. A caller id
display unit connected directly to the BT line reports the CLID properly so
it is transmitted.

I tried today's CVS with the UK patch but the result is the same.
Everything else seems to be ok.

Vassilis