[Asterisk-Users] Help! BT UK has striken again ! I lost CLID!

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 22 02:08:43 MST 2004

I am a very happy Asterisk user/installer for the last couple of months. I
regularly compile teh latest CVS. I got RC1 working and I as using the UK
patches for the BT caller ID with no problems....

...that is until this morning :-(

I have an Asterisk X100 card going through the master socket of an engineer
installed ADSL connection. Up to this morning all was trouble free. Then BT
upgraded my 512K connection to 1mb. Everything seems to be working ok apart
from the caller ID identification. In the past Asteriks used to detect it
properly but now I get:

NOTICE[294930]: callerid.c:245 callerid_feed: Caller*ID failed checksum

I have seen in the past some people reporting some twicks for the rtgain to
resolve this but I can't find what I need to change. Can somebody in a
similar position help?

Vassilis