[Asterisk-Users] Help needed for Seting Up Asterisk

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Wed Jul 21 22:02:33 MST 2004

nat=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
context=incoming
callerid="Aber Hallo" <0211 58001234>
-----

And from extensions.conf:
-----
; 01149 (Germany) dialed through sipgate.de

[dial011]
exten => _01149.,1,Dial(SIP/0${EXTEN:5}@sip99049,120)
exten => _01149.,2,Congestion

[incoming]
exten => 99049,1,SetCIDName(From Germany)
exten => 99049,2,Macro(dialext_incoming,${EXT_ALL},1000)

-----
Works like a charm, all the time.  I have ten extensions on five
SPA-2000 and one IP-Phone.

To the OP: Don't bother with the ISDN phone -- the cost of the ISDN card
just isn't worth it.  Get yourself a Sipura, and you can even do
distinctive ring and such.