[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B Dead?

Greg Hulands ghulands at framedphotographics.com
Wed Jul 21 21:15:22 MST 2004

Hi,
I just received in the mail my TDM04B card and put it in the computer,
now the computer won't even show the video card bios or the post
screen. From the digium website I could not find any specific
requirements for the pci card, like 32 or 64 bit slot. The motherboard
for the computer I put it in is an Asus A7V333 with PCI 2.2 compliant
slots. I am thinking that maybe I just got a dud card. Is there
anything I need to change or I can test to see why it is not letting
the computer boot?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Greg