[Asterisk-Users] Compiling Asterisk (zaptel) failed on Debian 2.4.18-686

Joshua McClintock joshm at singlestep.com
Wed Jul 21 15:07:12 MST 2004

I would make a symlink in /usr/include that looks like this

linux -> /usr/src/linux/include/linux

cd /usr/include
ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/linux linux

Sometimes you needs the asm as well in the same directory as above

asm -> /usr/src/linux/include/asm

cd /usr/include
ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/asm asm

Make sure in /usr/src that you have a symlink called 'linux' pointing to
your kernel source.