[Asterisk-Users] X100P panic

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Jul 21 13:38:50 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 14:19, steve at nexusuk.org wrote:
> I'm experiencing frequent kernel panics when using the X100P card under
> the 2.6.6 Fedora kernel.  I've attached the kernel output to this message
> - - it looks like the IRQ stack is overflowing and trashing some memory,
> causing a series of oopses followed by a complete crash.
>
> I have just hacked the kernel to reenable 8k stacks and will see if I
> still have the same problem under that once it's finished compiling.

Don't do everything under the sun on one machine.

I'm betting by that module list you had X up, and you have a TV capture
card, maybe even trying to capture video. I bet you where even doing it
on IDE drives. If so, your answer is obvious.

On the chance I am wrong, start unloading those drivers and see if you
can still crash it.