[Asterisk-Users] roblems with Junghanns QuadBri

Joshua McClintock joshm at singlestep.com
Wed Jul 21 12:29:02 MST 2004

I think your kernel module isn't loaded for your card.

Once those get loaded, the stuff in /dev gets created.

Look in /lib/modules/<kernel number>/misc for the kernel modules

Do a 'demod -a' first and then you can do a blanket modprobe like this:

modprobe \*

It'll pretty much load all your modules that it can.  You can then do a
'dmesg' and see if it says anything about it finding your hardware.

If you know which module is it, you can just do 'modprobe <module name>
without the .o or .ko.