[Asterisk-Users] Caller based routing

GIBERT Frédéric frederic.gibert at viginetworks.fr
Wed Jul 21 05:58:17 MST 2004

Hello,

Can someone explain me how to do caller based routing.
Here is my example.

I have an asterisk between a PBX and the PSTN. The second company get
the same, and so, I can interconnect them by VoIP. Classic architecture.
My problem is when I want to place fax.
The calls between the 2 sites are in gsm codec. So the fax doesn’t work!
Is there any possibilities to do caller based routing in asterisk, in
order that when a fax try to send a fax, the call is automatically
routed through the PSTN and not through the VoIP.

Thanks.

GIBERT Frédéric
Mobile: +33 6 72 08 35 16
Fax : +33 1 30 71 39 33