[Asterisk-Users] queue stats

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Jul 21 05:04:51 MST 2004

Hello all,

I need to write a queue_log parser that is going to implement more or less
the functionalities described here
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-July/014965.html
of course not everything from scratch, but this is where I'd like it to go.

I am looking for
  - previous work (maybe it's ready somewhere and I've never heard of it)
  - suggestions
  - sample queue_log files so that I can start working with real cases
(please mail them straight and dont post them to the list)

The application is going to be some sort of report generator and it's
going to be written in Perl.

Thanks
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/