[Asterisk-Users] # Transfer Context

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Jul 20 19:03:39 MST 2004

I am trying to setup a couple of virtual pbx's off of my one may
asterisk box.  So far I have been able to segment most everything via
the Dial plan.  My only question/problem has to do with the # Transfer
function.  I had set up # Transfers prior to segmenting the dial plan,
and I cannot remember how I was able to specify which context to use
when the user presses #.  I haven't been able to find it on the wiki or
via google.  Does anyone know off the top of their head?

Thanks,

Robert Jackson