[Asterisk-Users] Installing X100P

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Tue Jul 20 17:28:17 MST 2004

The error I receive when I run make....

Thanks,
Wiley

-----Original Message-----
From: Wiley E. Siler
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 4:12 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Installing X100P

Could this have to do with the fact that I do not have a copy of the
redhat source code in the palce specified immediately at the top of
Makefile?  The writer makes reference to Redhat breaking stuff and that
the headers...  Here is is...

# Okay, the people at RedHat have to break everything they can possibly
even attempt to.
# So, we have to look in /usr/src/linux-2.4/include for header files
given their brain dead # crappy installation.  (Mind you, I'm a RedHat
user myself, so I suppose I'm just as # stupid as they are).  Everyone
else who is mildly sane of course links /usr/include/linux # to their
working kernel source directory, the way God himself does, of course #
(assuming He's running Linux -- which we all know He must).

Well, I do not have a copy of those src files lcoated there.  I
installed from Redha 9.0 cds.  Do I need to get a copy of the linux
kernal source before I compile the zaptel stuff?

Thanks,
Wiley