[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Voicemail

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Tue Jul 20 16:42:39 MST 2004

I have tried both a nul and the following...

Subscribe = 8
callbackmode = contact
Callback = 8

This retrieves my mail through the menu system but not directly.

I am using the latest firmware from the Wiki. 2.4.2 I believe.

I edit my XML docs in notepad only.

Voicemail answers on extension 8.

Thanks,
Wiley