[Asterisk-Users] Echo on a PRI

David Goldfein dave at swtravel.com
Tue Jul 20 11:01:49 MST 2004

Thanks Everyone!

I appreciate all the feed back.

Right now I am using a Digium T400P card and my system, although it is fast,
has a slight load, about 15% due to some mysql activity.

I know that Digium as a new card the TE410P.  Does anyone have any
experience in the new card and is the speed difference likely to help with
the echo?

Also, if I put in a second processor, is that likely to help with the echo?

Thanks Again,
Dave