[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 500 Voicemail

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Tue Jul 20 09:52:32 MST 2004

I tried this configuration and it still does not work for me.  In fact,
now I cannot dial in using the menu system of the message center.  Here
is how I have now mine configured and what I get...

<msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="1">
		<mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="8"
msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact" msg.mwi.1.callBack="8"
msg.mwi.2.subscribe="" msg.mwi.2.callBackMode="registration"
msg.mwi.2.callBack="" msg.mwi.3.subscribe=""
msg.mwi.3.callBackMode="registration" msg.mwi.3.callBack=""
msg.mwi.4.subscribe="" msg.mwi.4.callBackMode="registration"
msg.mwi.4.callBack="" msg.mwi.5.subscribe=""
msg.mwi.5.callBackMode="registration" msg.mwi.5.callBack=""
msg.mwi.6.subscribe="" msg.mwi.6.callBackMode="registration"
msg.mwi.6.callBack=""/>
	</msg>
	<nat nat.ip="" nat.signalPort="" nat.mediaPortStart=""/>
	<user_preferences up.headsetMode="0" up.useDirectoryNames="0"
up.oneTouchVoiceMail="1"/>

The relevent fields being the msg. fields and up.oneTouchVoicemail

This allows me voicemail via the Messages button but it is not direct.
I have to navigate still through allt he menus.