[Asterisk-Users] Echo on a PRI

W. Kevin Hunt Kevin at hbcorporate.com
Tue Jul 20 09:44:07 MST 2004

You can have echo even w/ PRI's, it's just that the echo isn't
INTRODUCED at the PRI demarcation point, it is INTRODUCED somewhere
along the call path, usually where the 4 wire digital signal to 2 wire
analogue signal conversion point exist.  We found that moving to a
Compaq DL380 or 6400R and compiling in a few extra options (see one of
my previous post) totally abolished our echo problem.

W. Kevin Hunt

CCIE #11841
MCSE, Linux+ SME
www.huntbrothers.com