[Asterisk-Users] PRI dead in USA?

Doug Shubert doug at accessgate.net
Tue Jul 20 09:46:35 MST 2004

Hi Scott,
Local ISDN BRI service is definitely on it's way out.
We recently have canceled several ISDN BRI accounts
and replaced them with ADSL lines. More bandwidth and
less cost. If  you intend on using the lines for voice only, then
FXO is the better option. If you looking to use voice&data the
I would suggest 1 FXO line with ADSL over it. We believe the Digium
cards with Asterisk in a small Linux box will provide a best combination
of flexibility and services.

Doug,
Voippages.com