[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI

tim tim at cns-online.net
Tue Jul 20 09:01:24 MST 2004

 Hello Asterisk users.

  We have a quadBRI card installed and have the following problem. When
starting Asterisk, the card is up and works perfect. But if no one uses
it for 2-3 hours, the card seems to change status. If I try making a
call from my sip phone to an extarnal telephone then asterisk registers
that I'm trying to call, i.e. it's not a bridged but a show channels
gives this output:
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
        Zap/1-1  (isdn-ingresso s            1   ) Dialing AppDial
(Outgoing Line)
        SIP/116-c24d  (from-sip   03926969736  1   )    Ring
Dial          ZAP/g1/3923333736|30|t
        2 active channel(s)
But in the sip phone there is only silence exept for som weak clicking
sound.
  If instead I make the call from outside, then the sip phone rings,
when I answer, in the sip phone there is absolute silence and the
calling phone keeps ringing. Asterisk says that the call is up, i.e.
bridged.

  Does anyone know anything about this syndrome? Below are the conf
files involved.

[from-sip]
exten => _0.,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN:1},30,t)
[isdn-ingresso]
exten =>27380773,1,Dial(SIP/116,20,t)
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Playback(pbx-invalid)