[Asterisk-Users] received a call waiting CONNECT_IND

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue Jul 20 07:43:49 MST 2004

My * just crashed and the nearest events to the time of the core dump
were two "received a call waiting CONNECT_IND" within 23 seconds of each
other according to the code in chan_capi.c this is because of the
following:-

if ((CONNECT_IND_BCHANNELINFORMATION(CMSG)[1] == 0x02) && (!
capi_controllers[controller]->isdnmode)) {
		    // this is a call waiting CONNECT_IND with BChannelinformation[1]
== 0x02
		    // meaning "no B or D channel for this call", since we can't do
anything with call waiting now
   		    // just reject it with "user busy"
		    // however...if we are a p2p BRI then the telco switch will allow
us to choose the b channel
		    // so it will look like a callwaiting connect_ind to us

                    ast_log(LOG_ERROR,"received a call waiting
CONNECT_IND\n");

What can I do to handle this correctly?

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>