[Asterisk-Users] Flash Zap trunk from a Sipura

Brian Elton eltonb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:35:37 MST 2004

I think this has been an ongoing issue. When you figure out a solution
let me know.

The only solution I could come up with isnt feasible for everyone. I
have another pbx that provides the dialtone for my asterisk box. I put
two zap cards in my asterisk. On my other switch I set it so that if
line 1 is busy it rolls to line 2, this way when my second call comes
in I can switch over to it from my Sipura. It works for me, but isnt
possible for everyone.