[Asterisk-Users] Flash Zap trunk from a Sipura

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Mon Jul 19 10:09:30 MST 2004

Hello,

In my quest to create several proof of concepts for what can be done
with Asterisk, I've run into a bit of a problem.  I have a pair of
SPA-2000's acting as off premise extensions for an analog line.  When a
call waiting call comes in, the caller id information makes it though
the ULAW codec and displays on the caller id box, however asterisk
doesn't seem to want to pick up the hook-flash sent by the Sipura to
answer that second call.

I have configured the Sipura to send hook-flash messages to asterisk,
and it does, but asterisk doesn't seem to know what to do with them.
I've searched the wiki and google with no success.

Thanks,
Trevor