[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + NEC Electra Elite IPK Integration

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Mon Jul 19 09:26:40 MST 2004

Actually very straight forward.  After calling Digium and getting some
amazing tech support, I simply had to modify my dial string.  The change
was simply to make * pick up the line, and wait before dialing the
requested extension.  This was accomplished using several 'w' characters
in the dial string before the extension.

Once the remainder of the configuration of the * and the NEC is
complete, and our NEC is set to pick up immediately, instead of waiting
several rings, we should be able to use a 'clean' dial string, with no
'w' in it.

Thanks,
Chris

Email: clwade at sparco.com