[Asterisk-Users] voicemail broadcast feature

Frank Frank at impactservices.biz
Sun Jul 18 08:35:31 MST 2004

Yes. I pulled the latest cvs and no "cc" in there at all anywhere.  but
the bug http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001361 shows
that it is in fact committed to cvs.

I cannot seem to reopen this bug to say that it is not really committed.
I guess I will open a new bug report to do this.