[Asterisk-Users] Re: Question about Asterisk Installation

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Sat Jul 17 10:57:25 MST 2004

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 06:46:59PM +0200, Pisano Vincenzo wrote:
> when I try to execute the simbolic link
> "ln -s /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so"
> this produce an error because the source object libmysqlclient.so is not present in any directory.
>
> So I can't continue with Asterisk compilation. May help me? thanks

This appears to be a problem with your mysql installation.
The system here has mysql-devel and mysql-shared packages containing
symbolic links and the library:

/usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so -> libmysqlclient.so.12.0.0
/usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so -> ../libmysqlclient.so.12.0.0

Which linux distribution is installed?

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>