[Asterisk-Users] Mac OS X installer for Asterisk

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Jul 17 11:09:29 MST 2004

Hi

I have created a Mac OS X installer package for installing
Asterisk on OSX ver 10.2 and 10.3

Anyone who'd like to give this a try, please download the
installer package from here ...

http://www.astmasters.net/stuff/Asterisk.pkg.tgz

to install Asterisk on OSX just double click the package
file.

please send any feedback to benjamin (at) sunrise (dash)
tel (dot) com

NOTE: this is a fairly old build but it's rock solid. We
have run it on OSX Server 10.2.8 since October last year
and it's been going like a Swiss clockwork. Rich Murphey
has promised to fix the Makefile for the most recent CVS
so it will build on OSX again. Once this is done, we'll
make another installer package for the new version.

Also, I am still working on extending the install package
so that users can choose whether or not they want to
install the sources. Anybody interested in this, please
bare with me a few more days.

regards
benjamin

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku,