[Asterisk-Users] Re: VoicePulse changes

Chris Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Fri Jul 16 08:53:43 MST 2004

On Jul 16, 2004, at 7:03 AM, <daryl at introspect.net> wrote:

> Yeah...that's believable.  Mike, wake up....they made changes, the
> broke
> things.  While they obviously "tried" to give everyone a month's
> notice,
> it just didn't work out that way.  While the old config still works
> (now), I find it difficult to believe that the two events were not
> related.  Especially when it "automagically fixed itself".

For the record, it hasn't "automagically fixed itself" for everybody.
My service is still broken, regardless of whether I use the "new" or
"old" configuration.  Multiple E-mails to connect at voicepulse.com have,
as of this moment, gone unanswered.  As I'm on the road, I do not have
the option of sitting on hold for 45 minutes.

Very unprofessional.  And now they're making me look bad.

-fedl