[Asterisk-Users] Re: VoicePulse changes

daryl at introspect.net daryl at introspect.net
Fri Jul 16 07:03:34 MST 2004

Yeah...that's believable.  Mike, wake up....they made changes, the broke
things.  While they obviously "tried" to give everyone a month's notice,
it just didn't work out that way.  While the old config still works
(now), I find it difficult to believe that the two events were not
related.  Especially when it "automagically fixed itself".

Also like that I call in and get the automated status report, which
reports everythig fine, yet still wait on hold for over 45 minutes, and
find out that they actually already DO know that there is a problem.

None of it struck me as particularly professional.

If there is someone from Voicepulse here, feel free to stand up for
youself and tell us your side of things.  From here it's not looking too
good.

Daryl