[Asterisk-Users] How to handle a macro that dials both international (011) and national

James W. Brinkerhoff jwb at paravolve.net
Fri Jul 16 08:09:25 MST 2004

I have a macro that handles my outbound dialing...  First it does an enum
lookup, and if that fails it hands the call off to voicepulse for connection.

The problem is... EnumLookup() requires that international numbers *NOT* be
prefixed with 011, however VoicePulse does...     Can someone provide me with
a suggestion as to how I can accomplish this without TWO macros?  (one for
national, one for international)

Thanks!

-jwb