[Asterisk-Users] some questions on uniden uip200

Jan Goericke asterisk at kugelbauchadmin.de
Fri Jul 16 06:26:22 MST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> With the BT100 you can always use call parking to achieve something
> similar, sure it's not the most elegant way..

Think nobody would like to use call parking via #700 etc if he is "spoilt"
by the features of an old Siemens Hicom and my fellows are spoilt. Or is
there a more elegant way to make a BT100 doing this feature. I read nearly
all threads in archive concerning transfer and sip. Seams that nobody has
a good solution. My worst case scenario for using call parking is that: I
recieve a call for my boss, park this call on extension 701, announce that
someone is waiting on extension 701, meanwhile the caller hangs up and
some fellow puts an other one to extension 701. now the call will be
fetched from the wrong person. How can i awoid that?

Thanks for your help,
 Jan