[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem loadin oh323 solved

ruixun wu ruixunwu at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 15 13:10:12 MST 2004

Hi,
   Thanks for you reply.
   I download glibc-2.3.2.tar.gz and
glibc-linuxthreads-2.3.2.tar.gz. The configuration
process was fine, no error occured(I typed
glibc-2.3.2/configure --enable-add-ons=linuxthreads).
But there was a strange things happened in make
process. The make process kept compling the files
located in directory glibc-2.3.2/csu and wouldn't
stop. At first I didn't notice this and waiting for 4
hours.

   Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot
Rui